Information For Authors
ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier (an ORCID iD) that you own and control, and that distinguishes you from every other researcher. You can connect your iD with your professional information — affiliations, grants, publications, peer review, and more. You can use your iD to share your information with other systems, ensuring you get recognition for all your contributions, saving you time and hassle, and reducing the risk of errors. To creat your ORCID to enter to https://orcid.org/
If you are interested in publishing in our journal, please register in the Open Journal through this link:
This journal does not charge any submission fee nor article-processing charge (APC). Both processes are completely free of charge.
Once registered, you will find the rules to submit the article and a link to attach the cover letter as a supplementary file. As soon as you have your username, password, and log in, you will find a Support and guidance step-by-step to submit the article to the journal.
In order to adapt the Journal to international standards and to promote the publicity and impact of articles in the academic community, the journal will only accept articles in English language for review and publication.
Word and Latex format are attached, according to your interest.
Response time Author-Journal
- Data request and initial modifications (1 week from the journal, 1 week from the author)
- Section Editor Selection (3 days)
- Evaluators Selection (Between 1 and 6 months, depending on the subject of the articles)
- Evaluator response time (between 1 and 3 months)
- Author corrections by evaluators (20 days)
- Second language corrector (1 week proofreading, 1 week author response time)
- Style correction (1 week style checker, 1 week author response to proposed suggestions)
- As soon as the article is ready to start the diagramming process, it may take 1 week to process, but taking into account that the area presents all the diagrammed articles, the process can take up to two months.
The times provided are subject to change, they can vary from one time to another.
Author Submission Manual