Hegel: Beyond good and evil?
Keywords:morale, Judgment, Liberty, good and bad
With the title of our work we pretend is to research on the problem of Liberty in the figure of G. W. F. Hegel from an Ontological Perspective. With this aim in view, we have wanted to separate the Moral Problem of Liberty from its own Ontological Dimension, especially in the text: The Phenomenology of the Spirit (that in our days completes its two hundredth Anniversary of publication). Through this analysis of the problem of Liberty in the Phenomenology of the Spirit, we have also achieved to bring to light the profound familiarity of Hegelian thought with other currents thought which are radically genealogist and immoralist, such as Nietzsche’s and Spinoza’s.
DUQUE, F. Historia de la Filosofía Moderna. Akal, Madrid, 1998.
GABILONDO, A. “Una metáfora viva de la libertad. Las figuras en la Fenomenología del Espíritu de Hegel”. En: Revista de Filosofía. 3a. época, vol. 3. Universidad Complutense, Madrid, 1995.
HEGEL, G. W. F. Phänomenologie des Geistes. En: Werke. Band 3. Ed. de E. Moldenhauer y K. M. Michel. Suhrkamp, Frankfurt, 1970.
HYPPOLITE, J. Génesis y estructura de la Fenomenología del Espíritu de Hegel. Península, Barcelona, 1991.
KANT, I. Teoría y práctica. Tecnos, Madrid, 2000.
LABERRIÈRE, P. J. La Fenomenología del Espíritu de Hegel. FCE, México, 1985.
MARTÍNEZ MARZOA, F. Historia de la Filosofía. Vol. II. Istmo, Madrid, 1975.
NANCY, J. L. Hegel. La inquietud de lo negativo. Arena Libros, Madrid, 2005.
NIETZSCHE, F. La genealogía de la moral. Alianza, Madrid, 1995.
RIVERA DE ROSALES, J. “La moralidad. Hegel versus Kant (I)”. En: Álvarez Gómez, Mariano y Paredes Martín, Ma. del Carmen (eds.). La controversia de Hegel con Kant. Sociedad Española de Estudios sobre Hegel, Universidad de Salamanca, 2004.
VALLS PLANA, R. Del yo al nosotros. Lectura de la Fenomenología del Espíritu de Hegel. Estela, Barcelona, 1971.
VALLS PLANA, R. “Desde los postulados prácticos de Kant a los objetos absolutos de Hegel”. En: Álvarez Gómez, Mariano y Paredes Martín, Ma. del Carmen (eds.). La controversia de Hegel con Kant. Sociedad Española de Estudios sobre Hegel, Universidad de Salamanca, 2004.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The Author retains copyright in the Work, where the term "Work" shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution.
2. Upon acceptance of the Work, the author shall grant to the Publisher the right of first publication of the Work.
3. The Author shall grant to the Publisher a nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoCommercia-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions: (a) Attribution: Other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;(b) Noncommercial: Other users (including Publisher) may not use this Work for commercial purposes;
4. The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal;
5. Authors are permitted, and Estudios de Filosofía promotes, to post online the preprint manuscript of the Work in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work is expected be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Estudios de Filosofía's assigned URL to the Article and its final published version in Estudios de Filosofía.