"Genesis and development of a scientific fact" An analysis in the light on its historical context
Keywords:Ludwik Fleck, Vienna circle, epistemology, logical positivism
This paper presents Ludwik Fleck's work Genesis and Development of a Scientific Fact, emphasizing those analytical concepts there developed which are more relevant to Philosophy and the History of science. Referring to the moment when the mentioned book was published, it also makes a presentation of the enlightened ethical component and of an epistemology of a biological nature that were present in the beginnings of the movement of the Vienna Circle and disappeared afterwards, leaving hardly any trace.
FLECK, Ludwik. [1935e] Génesis y desarrollo de un hecho científico. Madrid: Alianza, 1986. Trad. de Luis Meana.
- - - - - - [1935i] Genesi e sviluppo di un fatto scientifico. Bologna: ll Mulino, 1983. Trad. di Maria Leonardi e Stefano Poggi.
HAHN, H.; NEURATH, O.; CARNAP, R. . La concezione Scientifica del mondo, il Circolo di Vienna. Bari: Laterza, 1979.
ROSSI, Paolo. lntroduzione all'edizione italiana di Genesi e sviluppo di un fatto scientifico [FLECK 1935i].
SHÁFFER, Lothar; SCHNELLE, Thomas. Los fundamentos de la visión sociológica de L. Fleck de la teoría de la ciencia. (Prólogo de la reedición alemana, traducido al comienzo de la edición castellana-
KUHN, Thomas. Prefazione all'edizione americana di Genesi e sviluppo di un fatto scientifico (Tradotto dall'inglese come appendice dell'edizione italiana- [FLECK 1935i)].
KUHN, Thomas.  La estructura de las revoluciones científicas. México: Fondo de Cultura Económica, 1975.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The Author retains copyright in the Work, where the term "Work" shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution.
2. Upon acceptance of the Work, the author shall grant to the Publisher the right of first publication of the Work.
3. The Author shall grant to the Publisher a nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoCommercia-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions: (a) Attribution: Other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;(b) Noncommercial: Other users (including Publisher) may not use this Work for commercial purposes;
4. The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal;
5. Authors are permitted, and Estudios de Filosofía promotes, to post online the preprint manuscript of the Work in institutional repositories or on their Websites prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work is expected be updated upon publication to include a reference to the Estudios de Filosofía's assigned URL to the Article and its final published version in Estudios de Filosofía.